Different types of Spousal support
- Temporary spousal support – awarded to a party during a divorce proceeding
- Lump sum spousal maintenance – one lump sum award provided to a spouse upon divorce
- Periodic spousal maintenance– spousal maintenance payments made at certain periods of time, generally monthly payments, which end after a specified period of time
- Rehabilitative spousal maintenance – payments made for a spouse to obtain training or education
- Lifetime spousal maintenance – payments without any termination date (usually only terminates upon the death of a party or remarriage of the recipient spouse)
Call today for your initial consultation: (602) 277-4736.