Different types of Alimony/Spousal support
- Temporary spousal support – awarded to a party during a divorce proceeding
- Lump sum alimony – one lump sum award provided to a spouse upon divorce
- Periodic alimony – alimony payments made at certain periods of time, generally monthly payments, which end after a specified period of time
- Rehabilitative alimony – payments made for a spouse to obtain training or education
- Permanent alimony – alimony payments without any termination date (usually only terminates upon the death of a party or remarriage of the recipient spouse)
The experienced Phoenix Arizona Alimony attorneys at The Law Office of Laura Gillis can help navigate through issues of legal decision-making. Call today for a consultation: (602) 277-4736.